- Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a steady source of income and demonstrate a need for the loan (i.e. emergency, education, medical bills, special needs or home healthcare). Learn more about our loan programs.
- Applicants must have legal U.S. residency status, such as citizenship, green card, work permit or white card (no VISAs).
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Los Angeles or Ventura Counties. Children with special needs and home healthcare applicants can also reside in Orange County. *Certain residency exceptions do apply.*
(Members of the Jewish community in Southern California may also apply)
- Secure one or two qualified California cosigners (based on loan amount). Visit the FAQ section to learn more.
- Small business loan applicants must provide specific documentation to receive a loan application. Please note: we do not offer small business loans to nonprofit organizations. Get more info.