Basic Loan Eligibility
- You can demonstrate a need for a loan, i.e., a letter from your landlord, or a bill.
- You have a social security number.
- You are a resident of Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara county.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a state-issued California ID, like a driver’s license.
- You have a steady source of income, or you are a full-time student seeking a student loan.
- You have a guarantor, or guarantors, to secure your loan.
Loans Maximums and Requirements for most personal and emergency loans
Up to $1,000 unemployed with 1 guarantor
Up to 7,500 employed with 1 guarantor
Up to $15,000 employed with 2 guarantors
- If you have an ITIN numbers, you may be eligible for a loan. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unemployed due to Covid-19, you may still be able to get a loan. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Santa Barbara residents, who have an ITIN or a social security number, are eligible for personal loans only.You live in LA county or Ventura county and you have an ITIN or social security number.