Get the Care You Need with a JFLA Interest Free Dental Loan
A simple lost filling or root canal can cost hundreds of dollars, but braces and dental implants can cost thousands. For those of us who don’t have dental insurance, or if the costs exceed what your health provider covers, the costs can be overwhelming. If you or your family are in need of dental care, JFLA can help. Our loans offer a better way to borrow with 0% interest and no fees - ever.
Why Choose JFLA for Your Online Dental Loan?
JFLA is a non-profit organization that helps people of all religions & races by offering interest-free Dental loans to help those in financial need. Our dental loans are often used to cover unexpected expenses that aren’t covered by health insurance. JFLA dental financing can help you cover the costs of professional services such as:
- Routine dental care: Teeth cleanings, X-rays, and other maintenance care.
- Complex dental procedures: Oral surgeries, tooth removals, oral cancer.
- Prescription medication: Antibiotics & other over-the-counter care.
- Dental appliances: Retainers, dentures, aligners.
- Other dental care: sedation dentistry, emergency care.
Get a Dental loan online in 5 easy steps
How Can JFLA Offer Interest Free Dental Loans?
JFLA is not a bank. We’re a non-profit organization that aims to help struggling individuals and families get back on their feet. Our loans offer manageable monthly payments and have no associated fees of any kind.
To be eligible for a JFLA loan, a borrower must meet the following requirements:
- Guarantor(s). All of our loans require qualified guarantors. Apply for up to $7,500 with one guarantor. Up to $15,000 with 2 guarantors.
- Be employed. All potential borrowers must currently have a job.
- No active loans with JFLA. If you already have a loan with us, you are not eligible to take out a second one before the first has been repaid.
- Resident living in Los Angeles, Ventura, or Santa Barbara County.
- Must have proof of need for a loan, such as a bill, an estimate, or other written documentation showing how the funds will be used.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a state-issued California ID/a driver’s license.
|District 3 Sheila Kuehl||1,515||150||601||661||103|
|District 2 Holly J. Mitchell||1,223||76||448||613||86|
|District 1 Hilda L. Solis||640||35||120||469||16|
|District 5 Kathryn Barger||245||15||76||133||21|
|District 4 Janice Hahn||245||26||53||156||7|
How Can I Get a Medical Loan with JFLA?
Become one of our** success stories **apply today!**
JFLA helped me a lot to pay for my son’s dental work. I’m so appreciative, thank you! Jenna
Thank you Jewish Free Loan Association for helping me pay off my medical bills and credit card bills. I am in a better situation now. Thanks for your help! Dawn
Check out the resources below for more information on our loan process:
Relief from Dental Expenses is Just a Call Away
For more than 100 years, JFLA has helped generations get a fresh start when they needed it most. If you or your family are struggling to secure funds to pay for dental procedures through traditional lending methods, reach out to us today.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-JFLA-ORG (1-844-535-2674) to get started.