- You are a US citizen with a social security number.
- You are a resident of Los Angeles county or Ventura county only.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a state-issued California ID.
- You have a steady source of income or you are a fulltime student seeking a student loan.
- You can demonstrate a need for a loan.
- You have one or two guarantors to secure your loan.
- You can supply all the documentation required.
At Jewish Free Loan, we rely on guarantors instead of collateral to secure your loan. A guarantor is someone who can guarantee to pay back the loan if you do not. A guarantor is at least 25 years old, lives in California and has a credit score of 680 or better. A friend, family member or employer are examples of a guarantor.