Jewish Free Loan Association is committed to helping families of all faiths through interest-free loans for expenses related to caring for a child with special needs, autism, and developmental disabilities.
Jewish Free Loan provides interest-free loans up to $15,000 for
- Diagnostic expenses
- Behavioral supports
- Shadows or inclusion specialists
- Educational reimbursement waiting periods
- Durable medical equipment needs
- Home improvement expenses
- Funding to purchase specialized vehicles
At Jewish Free Loan, we rely on guarantors instead of collateral to secure your loan. A guarantor is someone who can guarantee to pay back the loan if you do not. A guarantor is at least 25 years old, lives in California and has a credit score of 680 or better. A friend, family member, or employer are examples of a guarantor.