Many people have difficulty accessing home healthcare services due to lack of insurance, limited coverage or gaps in Medicare. Home healthcare loans are for families in need of short-term home care for children, parents and spouses. Loans up to $15,000 are available for:
- In-home care providers
- Durable medical equipment & supplies
- Medical home improvements including ramps and railings
- Respite for caregivers
Fall-Prevention loans are available for:
- Installation of rails and ramps
- Automatic lights
- Kitchen and bathroom modifications
- Installation of fall sensor devices
- Changes in flooring as appropriate
Alzheimer’s and Dementia loans are available for:
- Respite care for caregivers who are overwhelmed by caring for patients or relatives
- Training for caregivers
For more information about our loan programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Jewish Free Loan, we rely on guarantors instead of collateral to secure your loan. A guarantor is someone who can guarantee to pay back the loan if you do not. A guarantor is at least 25 years old, lives in California and has a credit score of 680 or better. A friend, family member, or employer are examples of a guarantor.