Jewish schools, synagogues, community centers, social service agencies, summer camps, and senior centers require substantial funds to operate. Loans of up to $100,000 are available for infrastructure repairs, improvements, security, furniture, or equipment.
Jewish Non-Profit Agency Support Loan eligibility:
Loans are considered on a case-by-case basis up to $100,000. Each applicant presents individual circumstances to be considered by Jewish Free Loan.
- Organizations must be located in Los Angeles or Ventura counties.
- Agency must demonstrate need and the ability to repay the loan.
- Two guarantors are required on each loan.
- Agency representative must submit required documentation, by mail, to Jewish Free Loan prior to meeting with a member of our team.
For more information about our loan programs, contact email@example.com.
At Jewish Free Loan, we rely on guarantors instead of collateral to secure your loan. A guarantor is someone who can guarantee to pay back the loan if you do not. A guarantor is at least 25 years old, lives in California and has a credit score of 680 or better. A friend, family member, or employer are examples of a guarantor.
Jewish Non-Profit Agency Support Application Instructions
- 501C3 status
- Total contribution for last 3 years
- Operating budget for last 3 years
- Tax ID number
- Dispute Resolution Agreement
Please send your documentation to:
Jewish Free Loan Association, Non-Profit Agency Support
5429 Lindley Avenue
Tarzana, CA 91356
Allow 2 weeks for review. You will be contacted by Jewish Free Loan to determine the next steps in the loan application process.