Special Eligibility Situations 2021
- If you have an ITIN numbers, you may be eligible for a loan. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you are unemployed due to Covid-19, you may still be able to get a loan. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the pandemic you can
- Get up to $1,000 if you are unemployed and have 1 guarantor
- Get up to $4,000 if you are employed and have 2 references (no guarantors)
- Get $3,001 to $5,000 if you are employed and have 1 guarantor
- Get $5001 to $10,000 if you are employed and have 2 guarantors
Please contact us at email@example.com in order to speak to a member of our team.
Regular Loan Eligibility
- You can demonstrate a need for a loan, ie., a letter from your landlord or a bill.
- Santa Barbara residents with an ITIN or social security number are eligible for personal loans only.
- You are a US citizen with a social security number.
- You are a resident of Los Angeles county or Ventura county.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a state-issued California ID, like a driver’s license.
- You have a steady source of income or you are a full-time student seeking a student loan.
- You have one or two guarantors to secure your loan.