Life Cycle Event LoansJFLA is committed to offering financial assistance to Jewish families for all life cycle events, including brit milot and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. In addition, loans are available on a non-sectarian basis for weddings and funerals. Loan amounts for life cycle events vary depending on the borrower’s specific need. In addition, JFLA provides loans for expenses associated with a first-time home purchase for Jewish Day School Teachers, Jewish couples adopting a child or undergoing in vitro fertilization, and Jewish campership experiences. One-to-two cosigners are required depending on the amount of the loan. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact email@example.com or fill out a Pre-Loan Application.
JFLA is proud to offer life cycle loans from the following Donor-Directed Loan Funds:
- Morris Doberne Campership Experience Loan Fund
- First-Time Homebuyers Loan Fund for Jewish Day School Teachers
- Lerner Family Adoption & Fertility Assistance Loan Fund
- Abby Sher Loan Fund for Life Cycle Events
- David & Lillian Zerner Family Day Camp Loan Fund