Small Business Loans
Since its inception, JFLA’s Micro-Enterprise Loan Programs have distributed over $4.5 million in interest-free loans to entrepreneurs throughout Greater Los Angeles. The entrepreneurs and their businesses represent a wide range of LA culture, including a flower shop, an organic drink business, a children’s sports camp, a test prep franchise, and many more. JFLA’s Micro-Enterprise Loan Programs include:
- Abecassis Small Business Loan Fund
- Max & Anna Baran, Ben & Sarah Baran & Milton Baran Small Business Loan Fund
- Chasin Family Micro-Enterprise Loan Program (in partnership with Jewish Federation & Family Services, Orange County)
- La Kretz Small Business Loan Fund
- The Rick, Debbie, Jeremy and Ashley Powell Family Women in Business Loan Fund
- Sylvia & David Weisz Entrepreneurial Loan Fund
JFLA SMALL BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The staff at the Jewish Free Loan Association welcomes your application for a small business loan. Our loan committee requires that our borrowers thoroughly consider the financial needs of their business.
Loans are considered on a case-by-case basis and can be up to $15,000 maximum. Each applicant presents individual circumstances to be considered by the Loan Committee. Please note: we do not offer small business loans to nonprofit organizations. The following are general guidelines:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Los Angeles or Orange county.
- Borrowers must demonstrate need and have the ability to repay the loan.
- Two co-signers are required on each loan.Read the complete set of cosigner requirements
- Borrower must submit required documentation by mail to the main JFLA office prior to receiving an appointment. (see details below)
*Please note: small business loan application appointments are available at the Los Angeles office only.*
- Business plan cover sheet (click here to download form)
- Cash flow projection (click here to download form and read cashflow projection instructions)
- Business plan guidelines and required attachments (click here to download form)
Submit all documentation by mail to:
JFLA Small Business Loan Program
6505 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 715
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Allow 2 weeks for review. You will be contacted by JFLA’s Loan Analyst to determine the next steps in the loan application process. If you have any questions, please visit the FAQ section or email firstname.lastname@example.org.