Small Business Loans
Since its inception, Jewish Free Loan Association’s Small Business Loan Programs have distributed over $4.5 million in interest-free loans to entrepreneurs throughout Greater Los Angeles. The entrepreneurs and their businesses represent a wide range of LA culture, including a flower shop, an organic drink business, a children’s sports camp, a test prep franchise, and many more. Jewish Free Loan Association’s Small Business Loan Programs include:
- Abecassis Small Business Loan Program
- Max & Anna Baran, Ben & Sarah Baran & Milton Baran Small Business Loan Program
- La Kretz Small Business Loan Program
- The Rick, Debbie, Jeremy and Ashley Powell Family Women in Business Loan Program
- Sylvia & David Weisz Entrepreneurial Loan Program
SMALL BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Loans are considered on a case-by-case basis and can be up to $30,000.00. Each applicant presents individual circumstances to be considered by the Loan Committee.
Please note: we do not offer Small Business loans to nonprofit organizations.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Los Angeles, Ventura counties;
- Borrowers must demonstrate need and have the ability to repay the loan;
- Two guarantors are required on each loan;
- Borrower must submit required documentation by mail to the main Jewish Free Loan Association office prior to receiving an appointment. (see details below)
APPLYING FOR A SMALL BUSINESS LOAN
Print, complete and submit:
Please send your documentation to:
Jewish Free Loan Association
Small Business Loan Program
5429 Lindley Avenue
Tarzana, CA 91356
Allow 2 weeks for review. You will be contacted by Jewish Free Loan Association’s Loan Analyst to determine the next steps in the loan application process.