Non-profit agencies can get loans of up to $50,000 with 3 guarantors for things like infrastructure repairs, improvements, security, furniture, or equipment. Schools, places of worship, community centers, social service agencies, senior centers. Summer camps are also eligible.
Loans are considered on a case-by-case basis. Each non-profit presents individual circumstances to be considered by Jewish Free Loan and must
- Be located in Los Angeles or Ventura county
- Demonstrate need and the ability to repay the loan
- Have two or three guarantors for each loan
- Submit required documentation electronically to Jewish Free Loan, prior to a virtual meeting with a member of our team
For more information about our loan programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Profit Agency Support Application Instructions
Please submit the following electronically:
- 501C3 status
- Total contribution for last 3 years
- Operating budget for last 3 years
- Tax ID number
- Dispute Resolution Agreement
Allow 2 weeks for review. You will be contacted by Jewish Free Loan to determine the next steps in the loan application process.