Jewish summer camps, schools, synagogues, community centers, social service agencies, and senior centers can get loans of up to $100,000 with 3 guarantors for things like infrastructure repairs, improvements, security, furniture, or equipment.
Jewish Non-Profit Agency Support Loan eligibility:
Loans are considered on a case-by-case basis up to $100,000. Each applicant presents individual circumstances to be considered by Jewish Free Loan.
- Organizations must be located in Los Angeles or Ventura counties.
- Agency must demonstrate need and the ability to repay the loan.
- Two or three guarantors are required on each loan.
- Agency representative must submit required documentation electronically to Jewish Free Loan prior to a virtual meeting with a member of our team.
For more information about our loan programs, contact email@example.com .
Jewish Non-Profit Agency Support Application Instructions
Please submit the following electronically:
- 501C3 status
- Total contribution for last 3 years
- Operating budget for last 3 years
- Tax ID number
- Dispute Resolution Agreement
Allow 2 weeks for review. You will be contacted by Jewish Free Loan to determine the next steps in the loan application process.