Student Pre-Loan Application
Please Review Before Applying for a Jewish Free Loan
1. Interest-free loans are available to residents of Los Angeles or Ventura County. (Certain loan programs also available to residents of Southern California.)
2. Students must be enrolled as FULL TIME.
3. Student loans are renewable annually.
4. All loans require guarantors.
All loans of $5,000 or less require at least one co-signer.
Co-signers are individuals over 25 years old with a steady source of income, have a strong, established credit record and reside in California.
5. Loan applicants will be required to provide the following documentation at their appointment:
- Current CA Driver’s License or ID
- Social Security card
- Proof of current enrollment or acceptance in a full-time program at a post-secondary educational institution
- Proof of current income (if applicable)
- Proof of rent or mortgage payment (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY APPLY FOR ONE LOAN AT A TIME