Student Loan Online Pre-Application
Please Review Before Applying for a Jewish Free Loan
1. Interest-free loans are available to residents of Los Angeles or Ventura County. (Certain loan programs also available to residents of Southern California.)
2. Students must be enrolled as a FULL TIME STUDENT.
3. All loans require cosigners. Any amount less than $1,000 requires 1 cosigner. Any amount over $1,000 requires 2 cosigners. Cosigners should have strong credit and steady income, be over 25 years of age and reside in California.
4. Loan applicants will be required to provide the following documentation at their appointment:
- Current CA Driver’s License or ID
- Proof of Social Security Number
- Proof of enrollment in school/what you need the loan for. (NOTE: You will need to show proof that you are CURRENTLY enrolled or accepted into your program.)
- Proof of current income (if applicable)
- Proof of rent or mortgage payment (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY APPLY FOR ONE LOAN AT A TIME
***Our offices will be closed intermittently through April 19th for Passover. Please allow 4 business days for a response. Thank you for your patience.***