In Vitro Fertilization, Adoption and Surrogacy
Loans for individuals or couples to offset the cost of infertility treatments, and the costs related to adoption, up to $20,000.
Fill out a preapp today!
|Number of Guarantors
|Maximum Loan Amount
All borrowers must have at least one qualified guarantor.
Applicants may not exceed a total household gross income of $200,000 annually.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a current CA issued ID and Social Security number.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Los Angeles, Ventura county or Santa Barbara County
- Borrowers must demonstrate a need
- Borrower must currently have the ability to repay the loan (2-3 year pay back is required).
- Loans are paid back within 36 months and payments begin 30-45 days after receiving funding.
- Guarantor requirements are listed in the table above
- Cannot be a current Borrower or Guarantor on a JFLA loan
- Please note, married couples are considered like one
Thanks to a generous gift from Alan and Emily Feit, Jewish Free Loan can help individuals and couples in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties struggling with bills and expenses related to IVF, surrogacy and other infertility treatments. You can get up to $7,500 with one guarantor and up to $20,000 with two guarantors.
Jewish Free Loan hopes to relieve the financial burden that mounting expenses related to in vitro fertilization or surrogacy can place upon families struggling to conceive.
Jewish Free Loan has also made loans to help families grow through adoption for many years and is pleased to offer financial support for what can be a long and difficult process.