Jewish Free Loan Association
- Ways to Give
- Apply Now
- Now Providing Personal Loans in Santa Barbara
- The Difference Between JFLA’s Non-Profit Loans and PayDay Loans
- There Is Hope for California Renters
- Are you having trouble paying rent? JFLA is here to help.
- Eviction Moratorium to End September 30. 25% of Unpaid Rent May be Due
- Interest Free Rental Loans Offer Assistance With Spiking Affordability Issues for Renters
- Emergency Car Repair Loans - A Reliable Car Can be the Key to Success
- Short-Term Payday Loans Can Hurt More Than They Help
- The Los Angeles Rent Moratorium Is Almost Over: Are You In Need of Rental Assistance?
- Interest Free Student Loans: Do They Exist?
Education & Wellness
- Children with Special Needs
- In Home Healthcare
- In Vitro Fertilization and Adoption
- US Veterans
- Life Cycle Events
- Non-Profit Agency Support
- Jewish Summer Camp
- Jewish Day School Education
- Borrower Stories Santa Barbara
- Emily & Gregg
- Jonathan & Elise
- Mandi & Lior
- Wade & Lindsay
- Loan Eligibility
- Small Business Eligibility
- What is a guarantor?
- ITIN Number Login
- Borrower Loan Table
- Jewish Free Loan Process